Flagstaff Real Estate and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Media Release: March 20, 2020
No doubt we are in an uncertain and cautious time. We are doing everything we can to address any questions and to keep our Buyers and Sellers safe in the Flagstaff real estate market.
Here are some key points on how we are addressing social distancing and real estate buying/selling.
- Signatures are conducted by email and/or overnight mail.
- Cleaning/Sterilizing/Distancing materials & procedures are always on hand.
- Virtual home tours. We hit the road for live and/or recorded video.
- All our listings are recorded in VR and/or 360 formats.
- Live Open Houses. We use social media to conduct live open houses.
- We meet with all contractors on your behalf. Home, pest, radon, appraiser etc. will be met by our Agents. The report is then sent to you via email.
- Virtual meetings. We coordinate any needed meeting via Facetime, Zoom etc.
In short, we can manage your transaction from the comfort of your own home.
There is some good news. The US Federal Reserve has slashed interest rates a full point to combat the effect of the virus. We expect mortgage rates to follow suit at least some, resulting in a great opportunity to borrow at very low terms. Its also a strategic ‘Buy’ time for investors.
We are working hard to keep your real estate needs moving. Please let us know if you have questions or how we can assist you.